Tried and True workout this Monday morning…
Each song represents a different interval. This kept my heart rate up during the entire workout with a few built in recovery songs.
1. Warm Up
2. Run out of the saddle; increase resistance 1/2 way through
3. 10-10-10 (10 sec sprint, 10 sec recovery, 10 times)
4. Recovery- seated flat road run; pick up pace after 1 minute
5. Hill climb; end standing with heavy resistance
6. Hold heavy resistance; Jumps out of the saddle (back over seat and 1st position)
7. Tabata Drills! (20 sec high intensity, 10 sec rest)
8. Recovery- Start standing, sit 1/2 way through
9. Seated climb; add resistance every 30 seconds
10. Run out of the saddle
11. 75% song!
12. Cool down & stretch