A new way to carb load this week- noodles made from sweet potatoes! Bonus, I got to use my spiralizer again for this dish 🙂 Enjoy!
Pad Thai with Sweet Potato Noodles
- Endamame, steamed & shelled
- 4 Small Sweet Potatoes, Spiralized
- 6 baby bella mushrooms, sliced & sauteed
- 1 Chicken breast, cooked & cut into bite sized pieces
- Salted Cashews, crushed
- 3 TBSP Almondbutter
- 3/4 tsp White Vinegar
- 2 TBSP Fish Sauce
- 1 TBSP Liquid Aminos
- 1/3-1/4 tsp Crushed Red Chili Flakes
- 1/2 TBSP Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 1/2 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 2 TBSP of grape seed oil
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Using a spilarizer, make sweet potatoes into noodles.
2. In a saucepan mix together all sauce ingredients. Heat over medium until sugar has disolved; Set aside.
3. Add Sweet potato noodles to sauce and heat over medium until noodles are cooked.
4. Stir in endamame, mushrooms, and chicken.
5. Sprinkle with crushed cashews and scallions.